Many expats prefer to move to Thailand. They can easily buy extraordinary and reasonably priced condos in areas like Bangkok and Pattaya. Here, you can live in luxury with the money you buy in small amounts in the US or the UK. Once you’ve rented or purchased a luxury condo, probably overlooking the cityscape or beach, you’ll want to set it up to your liking. It’s when an interior design in Bangkok is necessary to make it look elegant and stylish.
Opting for Oriental Design
More expats prefer local oriental style of open spaces, bamboo, wood and other natural furniture, with lots of natural light. If you want to decorate your condo in an oriental design, here are some tips to follow:
- Choose an interior design in Bangkok to style your home. Utilise wood as the main surface of your walls and floors.
- Buy local artefacts and artwork to design your walls.
- Prefer earth colours like brown, warm red, mustard yellow and rust for your wooden furniture, cane tables and fixtures, rattan chairs, lampshades and carpets.
- For large glass windows, utilise light, thindrapesto allow more light and breeze
- For empty spaces, utilise planters and vines to enhance the interiors.
Modern, Western Design
Few expats prefer interior design in Bangkok for a modern luxury look in their condos. Properties are chosen in areas like Bangkok that can offer them modern conveniences like sky gardens, rooftop infinity pools, spacious balconies, floor to ceiling windows, lounges, European kitchens with luxury finish, outdoor barbeque areas, open air showers, and other luxury textures and modern amenities that can be found in US or UK condos. These may already be decorated; but if you want to redecorate, here are few ideas to help you:
- An outdoor living space, while seated around a BBQ, and added with a ref and beer tap to entertain guests.
- Prefer a gym or meditation room in the modern condo.
- A home office, especially when you’re freelancing in Bangkok. You’ll love to have a comfortable furniture, natural light and productivity features to work conveniently at home.
- An elegant bathtub, probably near a window overlooking a scenery, or in semi-outdoors, overlooking an infinity pool.
So, find a provider for interior design in Bangkok that speaks fluent English,so you communicate easily and turn your vision into reality.