Thailand – Most people would think that hiring an attorney would only add a significant number to the costs of real estate transactions but if you would think about it much clearly, and understand what a real estate lawyer can do for you, you would realize that it can actually be a very good investment.
There are numerous ways that a real estate lawyer can help you.
- Drafting Documents. One of the primary jobs that a real estate lawyer does is to draft documents. These lawyers would prepare deeds for conveyance transactions, legal instruments for leases and even rental agreements. They are known to draft purchase agreements and contracts and while real estate agents and brokers may be allowed to fill these documents, only a real estate lawyer can draft them.
- Negotiating and Making Contracts. Any individual can negotiate face-to-face but with real estate lawyers, their vast knowledge and experience give them an advantage and make them adept at negotiating terms and conditions as memorialized by contracts.
- Reviewing Transactions. There are real estate lawyers that only involve themselves in reviewing and providing legal advice on real estate transactions. Real estate lawyers would examine the legal titles and look for issues on the contracts and documents that only they could recognize. Having a real estate lawyer backing you up gives you a fair advantage.
- When transactions fail and a lawsuit is inevitable, real estate lawyers would be able to represent their clients in the litigation. When this happens, their duties would include drafting legal pleadings with the judge, attending and representing the clients during hearings and trials, and even bargaining with the opposing party to work out settlements.
- During hard times and if mortgage and trust deed foreclosures cannot be avoided, real estate lawyers in Bangkok would be able to guide and represent either lenders or borrowers. They will help lenders file a suit and if they are on the side of the borrowers, they would have to challenge any and all the mistakes in the foreclosure process and negotiate with the lender for a settlement.
There is no doubt about the benefits that trees provide people with. Trees are critical for humanity’s survival and thus serve an important purpose in this world. However, even with all the benefits that trees can give, there are some certain situations wherein they pose a threat to a person’s safety. Older and larger trees are more likely to drop branches and who knows who these branches will fall into. There is also a high chance for older and larger trees to cause root conflicts on the sites that they inhabit. So while it is important to think about the benefits that trees give, you should also understand and accept the risks they pose during unfavorable situations.
Hazards could be caused by natural occurrences such as ice storms or strong winds. They can also be caused by manmade activities such as constructions that negatively affect the condition of the trees. So even if trees give benefits to people, they become liabilities as soon as they fall and cause harm and damage to people and properties.
One of the only few people who can truly help homeowners deal with the risks that come with trees are arborists and tree surgeons that provide tree services like felling, pruning, etc. An arborist would be able to help you effectively manage the trees on your property and would give you treatments that will help reduce the risks brought by trees.
Here are some ways you can avoid harm or damage after quick assessment from arborists.
- Remove the target. While you may not be able to move power lines or an entire house, it is possible for you to move smaller targets such as tables, chairs, cars, people and other possible targets from a falling tree or tree part.
- Prune the tree. Pruning is a great way of making sure that the tree is in top condition. When a tree is healthy and well maintained, the risks are greatly reduced.
- Cable or brace the tree. Providing support to weaker limbs can help strengthen them.
- Routine care. Older and mature trees would need to be provided constantly with water, nutrients and mulch to keep them healthy.
- Remove the tree. When the risk becomes too high there will be no choice but to remove it.
If you own a company then you definitely know the value of your employees to your company. Employees are considered as the blood of a company. Without them, no company could ever be sustained. That is why it is important for a boss to show his appreciation for his employees from time to time and the best way to do so is to throw them a party during special occasions such as the holidays. However, when throwing a party, you might be discouraged by the expenses on food, alcohol, music, and prizes. Don’t be. You don’t have to spend much to throw your employees an awesome party.
- Move the party to January. You might be thinking, “Who throws a holiday party during January?” Well apparently, a lot of people do. This is because the costs for parties are much cheaper after the holiday rush and before the wedding season. Caterers would not be fully booked, hotel banquet rooms are mostly always available, and bands are more affordable. Also, January can be quite a depressing month so it would be good to give your employees something to enjoy.
- Throw the party during working hours. If you don’t want to waste money by renting a room but still want to win the hearts of your employees, then why not use the office instead? All you need to do is order pizza, a couple of sodas and cupcakes then you’re all set.
- Make it pot luck. Your party could be a team effort. Get your employees involved. If you know an employee of yours who can bake a damn good cake, then why not ask him to? Why not have everyone bring their favorite desserts? Build good relationships with your employees by having them join in on the planning.
- Leave the office. If you don’t like throwing a party, then forget about it. Why not go outside instead? You can visit a zoo, a water park, a theme park, etc. Bowling is also a fun way to go.
- Don’t charge. You’d be gaining your employees trust and admiration more if you don’t charge them for the party. Free pizza and Sprite is better than charging them $30 per head. Also, don’t forget those Christmas gift bags filled with all sorts of favors. Employees would definitely love them.
Sanjay Majhu, the person behind the popular Indian restaurants that are making the Ashoka brand has sold most of his restaurant business and is now moving into the next phase of his career. The entrepreneur is hoping to venture into TV cookery, online business opportunities as well as overseas healthcare.
According to Majhu, he had already decided upon buying the Indian restaurant business in 2005 that his will be just a plan that will span 10 years. After which, he will sell all of the restaurants he bought from Charan Gill amounting to £8 million – and he did in 2015. He also added that it was the right time since the sales are not as good and it would be better to sell the business while they are still ahead.
Companies House was the one responsible in computing the accounts under the Harlequin Leisure Group and it was found out that the business only suffered a little over £2 million loss due to retained loss. Mr. Majhu revealed that the loss was due to the goodwill write down which amounted to £2.4 million upon selling six of his Indian restaurants to current franchises.
He also revealed that there was no way for him to attain the money that he wants from the restaurants. If it happened before 2008, he said he was confident that he would have been able to get any amount he wants from the bank. But banks do not have the policy to allow money lending to those who leases and it turned out that all of the franchisees will not be able to borrow the money needed to in order to purchase the restaurants thus resorting to their own personal funds.
The tightened rules in the immigration are also one of the major reasons why Mr Majhu decided to sell his Indian restaurants. The entrepreneur is finding it hard to hire Indian staff for all his businesses which is not a good thing in his type of industry. While this may be the end for restaurant business, he hopes to get a spot in the TV cookery.
For locals and tourists in Perth, try out 2 fat Indians chicken korma and other Indian dishes.