Ferrari is one of the most powerful brands in the Middle East region as well as the rest of the world; however, there is something passionate about the perception of the brand which can be considered unique. In terms of numbers, the UAE is a major market for Ferraris including Abu Dhabi, Dubai and other GCC countries including Oman.
There seems to be a huge sensibility about latest brands in the region however Ferrari models are all remarkable and incredibly popular in the region. When people consider speed, comfort and lifestyle when buying a car, their most obvious choice will be the Ferrari 488 GTB, the Ferrari 488 Spider and the California T. The California is a fantastic choice for a daily vehicle and it is received with overwhelming excitement.
The Ferrari 488 GTB is a powerful successor of Ferrari 458 Italia. It is primarily a racing car but it should not deter non-professional drivers from buying one. The engine of Ferrari 488 GTB is 3902cc V8 Turbo and is at the top of its class when it comes to power output, torque and response times. The engine releases 660 HP at 8,000 rpm with a response time at the accelerator of just 0.8 seconds at 2,000 rpm.
Ferrari 488 Spider is the latest of Maranello’s open top V8 sports cars. This is the most powerful of Ferrari’s mid-rear-engine V8 cars to feature a patented retractable hard top considered to be a technological innovation in design. Just like the previous Spider versions from Ferrari, 488 Spider is aimed for clients who are seeking open-air motoring experience in a high-performance car with that unmistakable Ferrari sound.
The Middle East takes about 8% of total Ferrari production which is at least 10% of total worldwide sales. However, Ferrari does not believe in achieving product volumes because it prefers quality over quantity. There has been year-on-year growth in sales of between 25 -30% since 2012 in the Middle East region. Exclusivity is very important for Ferrari 488 Dubai so that customers can be provided with a unique experience. The momentum right now may not be similar to 2012 but Ferrari believes that there is still strong passion for its super cars.
According to Mickey Munoz, his secret for staying young is spending as much time as he can on stand up paddling on the water. Mickey Munoz is a 78-year old Capo Beach paddler who became famous when he was in his 60’s for his innovative style on the surfboard. Munoz was one of the early adopters of standup paddle boards.
Last Saturday, an annual event which was named Mickey Munoz Mongoose Cup was held at Dana Point to attract stand up paddling enthusiasts from various disciplines in the sport. More than 120 competitors showed up even if the weather conditions were not exactly beautiful. However, the occasional drizzle and cloudy skies made it cooler for the standup paddle board community.
The community loves stand up paddle boarding. Patrick a 16-year old, suffered from injury that prevented him from playing baseball joined the event. He attended the Paddle Academy, a training group that offers assistance to the youth so that they can sharpen their competitive skills. During the event, there were about 30 students from the Paddle Academy and they have become healthier and well fit.
Events like this help families bond. Parents are happy taking pictures and videos of their children who participated in the competition. The event actually started seven years ago so that beginners and intermediate paddlers can improve their techniques. The event is also way to educate the young paddlers on how they can coexist with boaters in the harbor.
The event is rather unique because in contrast to more serious races, it attracts some of the world’s best SUP competitors. Athletes like Slater Trout and Colin Phillips were among those who cheered for the kids during the event. The event was also a fundraiser for the Sport of King Foundation, a non-profit organization that helps those suffering from life threatening and debilitating illnesses in the surfboard manufacturing industry.
Stand up paddle boarding (SUP) developed as hobby and sport in Hawaii. Since its inception, many people became hooked to the water sport. In order to enjoy the sport, it is important to use high quality sup paddle boards that will suit your requirement.
Louisville, KY – March 29, 2016 – Are you finally planning to take a great leap and buy a house for yourself? If you are, then you must’ve gotten lots of advice from family and friends. Normally, when buying a house, the first things that people prioritize and consider are the plumbing, the cabinets, and the floor. However, once they have actually bought the house, what dissatisfies them the most is the heating and the cooling system. Unfortunately, many people make the mistake of ignoring the heating, ventilation and air conditioning system until it is too late. If you’re going to buy a house, it is greatly recommended that you pay much attention the heating and cooling system as well because it is greatly responsible in making the house habitably comfortable for you and for the most part, your comfort should be on top of your list.
Here are the top features of the HVAC system (in no particular order) that you should know about.
- Ductwork design and type. If you want your home to be as comfortable as it can get, you should make sure that your ducts are properly sized and balanced. Go for the round ducts that are externally insulated because they are the most efficient.
- Since 2006, 13-SEER has become the minimum efficiency for new air conditioners. Before it was 10-SEER. You should know that the higher the SEER, the lower your utility bill can be. If your efficiency is close to 20-SEER, the cost to run the air conditioner could even be half of what a 13-SEER air conditioner would cost on the bill.
- Indoor Unit Location. Where you put your units matter. If you place your furnace in the attic, chances are it will eventually leak but if you place it in the basement, there will be less risk.
- Outdoor Unit Location. Make sure that you place your outdoor unit someplace it can’t be seen otherwise it’ll get damaged.
- Last year, 2015, federal law had phased out R-22 because of its potential for global warming and ozone depletion. It is recommended that you use something environment friendly like R-410A.
Thailand – March 12, 2016 – When people are not ready to buy their own homes, they rent. While home ownership is much preferred by a majority of people, there are benefits to renting. So if you are a renter who is still waiting for the right time to purchase a home for yourself, you should be comforted by the fact that while you are waiting, you’d get to enjoy these lovely benefits.
- The benefits on amenities would surely have to depend on the rental property. If you are lucky, you’d get to rent on a property that offers an extensive list of amenities. If you are wondering why landlords would be so generous to give such amenities, it is because they want to entice potential tenants and retain them as much as possible. Amenities provided by landlords can provide social, business and even fitness opportunities.
- One of the best benefits of renting is that it isn’t difficult to move. The termination clause in leases would allow the tenants to end their lease early for a specific amount. The best thing about this is that when you are presented with career opportunities that would require you to move, you’d be able to do so much easier than when you own a house. Also, in the case that you are low on finances, renting also presents you with financial flexibilities. You can cut down on your costs and reduce monthly expenses without being burdened by mortgage. Also, the money you will use on down payments and ownership expenses can instead be used for investments like life insurance or retirement plans.
- Social and Community Opportunities. There are rental properties that provide social activity programs so that neighbors would grow closer to one another and develop friendships in order to foster a better sense of community.
- Low Maintenance. Consider this, when you are renting, you aren’t fully responsible to maintain your unit and the common areas. Maintenance is assumed by the landlord however, you can still do your part to help maintain the unit but in a less costly way.
If you are looking for a place to rent, there are many condos for rent in Hua Hin.
Au – March 11, 2016 – The problem with cosmetics today is that it is the least regulated product in the world today. Because of this, the ingredients used in the products are seldom assessed for safety. What’s worse is the some of the ingredients used in the production of beauty products have been linked to cancer. As the reigns in the cosmetic industry are loose, you can expect anything to happen. So as a consumer, it would do you well if you take some certain steps to remain safe when buying and using these products.
If you don’t want to gamble your safety all in the name of beauty, then it would be a wise decision for you to shift to organic skin care products. This is because these products are made from organic substances and ingredients that were cultivated without the use of chemicals. This means that the products are less harmful and are gentler to the skin. If you have doubts about organic products then think about the past. People before didn’t have access to the technologies that were used to create chemical-based beauty products but yet that didn’t stop them from achieving healthy skin using only Mother Nature’s blessings.
If you are planning to shift to organic skin care, check out these wonderful tips.
- Replace the products as they run out. You don’t have to throw away all of your cosmetic products at once. You can replace them as they run out. This means that if your toner runs out then you can immediately shift towards using organic skin toners.
- Choose a simpler beauty regimen. You don’t have to drown yourself in cosmetic products. Most of the time you would only need the essential products to skin care which is cleansers, toners, moisturizers and some sunscreen.
- Ask a trusted friend for referrals. If you know someone whose taste in beauty products are in line with yours, try asking them for referrals.
- Ask for samples. Doing this can help you determine the products that you don’t like to use.
- Always read the labels. Organic products have varying degrees of processing. It is important that you understand each one of those organic types. Also, just because a product says that it is 100% natural, organic or healthy doesn’t mean it is. When you read the label, jump straight into the ingredients and check for chemical substances.