Most people think that finding the best hotel deals is a simple task. But frequent travelers know how hard it actually is. This is because hotel prices and deals are always constantly changing, if not daily, then hourly. Of course, it would be easy to think that there is an app they can use to find the best hotel. Unfortunately, if there is any, it is highly doubtable that these apps are accurate. Compared to using apps, it would be much better if you conduct a manual online search, going through site to site because each site can offer different deals, one may be just right for you.
If you are not that familiar with hotel deals, then here are some tips that you can use to find the best deals in the hotels in Tel Aviv.
- Personally Call the Hotel. Probably the best way to get a great hotel deal is to personally call the hotel yourself. Try to see if they could match or beat the deals you have found from other hotels online. There are also instances where hotels would throw in extras such as Wi-Fi for free.
- Know the Total Costs. Make sure that you know about everything that the hotel is charging. This would have to include extra charges such as Wi-Fi, parking or even late night checkouts.
- Look for Small Hotels that Don’t Appear in Major Sites. There are a number of hotels that do not want to pay for site commissions. Usually, these sites would be eager to offer their clients good deals for the sake of filling up vacancies.
- Go without Reservations. This could be a great way to get a good deal. Go to a certain hotel at an hour where you are sure there will be many empty rooms. Oftentimes, the hotel would give you great deals to fill a room. Also, you would be able to see the room up and close.
- Go with Packages. Another great way to get a good deal is to go for packages. Sometimes when you are traveling alone, this is the best choice to go since there are many packages that come with hotel accommodations, airfare and even car rentals.