Sukhumvit is one of the most popular places in Bangkok, home to some of the wealthiest in the country, and a place frequented by many Westerners and expatriates. The foreigners usually come to experience a little of the Bangkok life, seen mostly in the Sois(streets) of Sukhumvit. These experiences range from the daytime flea markets and roadside food stalls, to the buzzing nightlife that drives a part of Thailand’s economy. But the foreigners want to live like how they do at home, and to service their needs, there are multiple 4-star and 5-star hotels in Sukhumvit. But there are very few that have free minibar hotel in Sukhumvit as popular as the Galleria 10 hotel in Soi 10.
The normal rooms in this popular hotel have some amazing amenities such as 40” LCD TVs, walk-in rain showers andfree Wi-Fi among other things. They range in price from the “Deluxe Chill” room, to the “Premier Deck” room with the “Premier Hip” room in between. All these rooms come in at about a size of 30 square meters. What differentiates these rooms is the presence or absence of a balcony, and the theme used. There is another set of rooms which distinguishes Galleria 10 as a free minibar hotel in Sukhumvit, and that is the set of club rooms.
Similar to the normal rooms, there are three types of club rooms. They are the “Club Chill”, “Club Hip” and the “Club Suite” rooms, all situated on the top floors of the hotel. One major difference that guests will notice between these rooms and the normal rooms is the change in the room’s theme. While the rooms below have a more modern and retro feel, the club rooms seek to portray images of happiness. This is done using music-themed rooms. There exist a few special rooms among this set, and they are the rooms endorsed by some world-class celebrities. These rooms have been endorsed by the likes of Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Rihanna, and Gloria Estefan, internationally acclaimed music artists. Another advantage that “Club” guests receive comes in the form of special discounts, offers and freebies. For example, guests can avail complimentary snacks during tea time at the LEAPFROG restaurant present in the hotel. They can also avail free spa services, for a limited time.
There are numerous hotels around Bangkok and in specific districts like Sukhumvit. Although there are other equally exciting and busy areas in Bangkok, it would be a great idea to book in a modern 4 star hotel in Sukhumvit so for you to get around the city without difficulty since there are several skytrain stations around and you are surrounded with commercial establishments and entertainment centres. If you book your accommodation in a central district, you will have a more enjoyable and exciting holidayin Thailand. To book for a hotel in Sukhumvit, take a look at the following tips:
Book directly at the hotel’s website
There are a lot of benefits if you are going to book your room reservation at the hotel. You can find more deals and promos that may not be offered at third party booking sites. Also, if you have special requests such as a corner room or certain inquiry such early booking or late check out polices, the hotel management can directly provide immediate answers. If you send the hotel a message to request for lower rates or free room upgrades, the management can give you a direct answer as they are authorized to do so.
Third party bookings sites
Another option in placing your reservation at a modern 4 star hotel in Sukhumvit is through online booking sites. The good thing about checking from third party booking sites is that you get to see a lot of hotel options in one site. This way, you can easily compare rates and hotel features without having to move from one hotel website to another.
On site booking
As much as possible, avoid on site booking especially during tourist season because you can never be sure if you can find a modern 4 star hotel in Sukhumvit that has available room for you. You can only take this risk if you are travelling to Thailand during off season or during rainy season because there are less tourists during this time who are looking for hotels.
Whenever you are planning your next vacation trip to an international destination whether it’s a tropical country in the Asia Pacific Region or one of the countries in the European continent, you have to plan every single detail carefully because whether you like it or not, traveling to an international destination, regardless of your country of origin, is really expensive nowadays despite the tight competition in the airline industry. Now, aside from the airfare, the accommodation and other possible expenses, there are other things that you, as a practical traveller, needs to consider and among those things is first and foremost, your reason for visiting a specific country. You see, whatever reason you may have for going to any given destination, it will dictate the money that you are going to spend for the entire duration of your stay. For example, you’re planning to travel to the Kingdom of Thailand, specifically to its capital city, Bangkok primarily because you’ve heard so much about AyushxPak, a wellness centre which specializes in providing detoxification and other wellness procedures that are working around the principles of the Ayurveda system of medicine. You will need to prepare more than just the money but also the enough willpower to go all the way because undergoing wellness treatments will require a lot of changes from your endpoint to be able to improve your overall physical and mental health.
Speaking of the medical and wellness tourism in Bangkok, tourism officials and service providers have already announced that the industry is estimated to generate 49 billion Thai Bhat this year, mainly from international tourists who are seeking medical attention from hospitals and wellness centres including AyushxPak. This amount is an increase from 3% last year to 4% this 2017. In addition to this, the medical tourism in Thailand as a whole, is expected to receive 2.4 million international tourists who will arrive in the kingdom to seek various medical and wellness services that cannot avail in their home countries. Majority of the international tourists that tourism officials are expecting to visit are citizens from Thailand’s fellow Asian nations such as Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam and even Japan.
Luang Prabang is located at the northern part of Laos. The city is situated in valley that meets the Mekong and Nam Khan Rivers. Because of its idyllic and quaint location, it is frequented by foreigners and locals who want to have a peaceful vacation. Although there are other hotels around the area, a riverside hotel in Luang Prabangis one of the best options that you can have. For a more enjoyable and affordable stay in Luang Prabang, take a look at these ideas.
Look for deals
A dream destination especially one that is located in a quaint and mesmerizing place does not come cheap. Aside from the hotel accommodation, there are other expenditures that you need to spend on in relation to your vacation.Thus, when you go on a holiday, find out how you can lower your expenses. One way is to check for standing deals that would allow you to save money on a riverside hotel in LuangPrabang. Find out if the hotel offers complimentary breakfast as it would reduce the overall costs. A free internet access and shuttle service from and to the airport would also mean extra savings for you.
Excellent hotel services
Choose a hotel that guarantees high quality service from their hotel staff. You can check on reliable feedback if you would filter customer reviews from actual previous guests. You can also check from independent and third party sites for hotel ratings provided by customers. If you have friends in the area, you might also want to ask for information regarding your target resort. Anther reliable source of information is the local tourism agency of LuangPrabang. Visit their website for accredited and recommended hotels in the city.
Exciting hotel facilities
Before you finalize your reservation at ariverside hotel in LuangPrabang, find out if their facilities are amenable to you. There are hotels that offer complimentary bicycles so you can roam around the city and shop in the nearby souvenir stores or enjoy at their large swimming pool and fitness centre.
Chile, known as the ‘land of fire and ice’ is a country of extreme contrasts (in view and weather) and has some of the most spectacular landscapes on the planet. This long and narrow country stretches over 5,000 km from north to south, starting from the Tropic of Capricorn to within reach of Antarctica. As Chile’s geography is extreme, so are its highlights. Here are 5 of the best places in Chile to chill at.
- Torres del Paine – Soaring more than 2000 metres above the Patagonian steppe, the granite Towers of Paine dominate the landscape of what may be South America’s finest national park. The park is part of Unesco’s Biosphere Reserve system since 1978, where it is home to flocks of ostrich-like rhea, the Andean condor, flamingo and many other bird species. Its star success in conservation is undoubtedly the guanaco, which grazes the open steppes where pumas cannot approach undetected. After more than a decade of effective protection from poachers, these large, growing herds don’t even flinch when visitor, on foot or in vehicles, approach.
- Easter Island – Known as one of the most isolated places on Earth, it is blessed with the most logic-defying statues in the world which emanates a magnetic, mysterious vibe. However, Easter Island is also famous for its diving, snorkelling and surfing opportunities. Choose between experiencing the island by foot or on horseback, or just chill on blankets of white sand.
- Geysers el de Tatio – At an altitude of 4320 metres, 90 kilometres north of San Pedro de Atacama in Chile is El Tatio, known as the world’s third largest geyser field, and home to 80 active geysers. It is aptly named too as El Tatio is a native American word for ‘oven’. Experience the geyser bubbling creating a fog when the sun sets and if you’re up for it, don’t forget to bring your swimming suit to enjoy the hot springs!
- Valparaiso – Valparaiso is recognized worldwide as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, for its beautiful, vulnerable, bustling hillside port. It is well maintained and deserving of its heritage award for it architecture, design, history and cultural contributions. If you love dwelling in history, viewing street art, and experience the bohemian life, Valparaíso is a must to visit whenever you’re in Chile.
- Atacama Desert – This desert is the driest place on earth, seeing only four inches of rain every thousand years. The desert spans over 600 miles from southern Peru to Chile’s central Pacific Coast and is perhaps known for its charming town that lies somewhere in the middle of all this. In other words, in the middle of nowhere. This little town by the name of San Pedro, has preserved all its primitive magic, with history of being taken over in 1450 by the Incas and has since incorporated into the Hispanic culture in 1536.
If you’re looking to explore more of Chile, try booking one of the many South America Tours that would meet what you need and can afford to make a getaway experience you’ll never forget!