Despite the launch of the Michelin Guide in Bangkok, the defining moment for the culinary industry of the city still lines in its eclectic restaurants and food establishments. Many people used to go to Bangkok bars and nightlife but that is slowly changing as the new generation are looking for eateries that are worth posting in their social media accounts and those that offer a unique experience.
Leading on the list of unique dining experiences in Bangkok is Gaggan which was founded by an Indian native, GagganAnand. This restaurant changed the Indian food industry in the country through the 25 courses on its tasting menu. Each of the dish on the menu is represented by an emoji and diners would appreciate that each has very little information provided because not all might get excited to known that they pastry they so like is actually made using goat’s brain.
ThitiwatTantragarn is another chef that introduced a new eclectic choice in Bangkok food sector. He established in Chang Chui market what is now known to be as the first restaurant with insects on the menu. The restaurant is called Insects in the Backyard and the chef clarified that his choice of ingredient is not only pure gimmick since he spent many years to research about the advantages of eating insects.
Craving for sweets changed with the introduction of the Hello Kitty House located in Siam Square One. The cafe is decorated with everything pink and the face of the famous character can be found in different parts of the restaurant even the seats. They even sell sparkling wine with Hello Kitty brand for £60.
If the sweetness at the Hello Kitty cafe is not enough, there is another stop worth trying and it is called the Unicorn Cafe. The theme revolves around the mythical one-horned creature. The furniture and decors are filled with unicorn images and fluffy unicorn toys are displayed all over the cafe. They menu is also focused on the unicorn theme with rainbow cakes and unicorn salads to choose from. The main focus of these restaurants, like Bangkok bars and nightlife, is to lure adults rather than kids because after all they are the ones posting in social media and making these eclectic food choices known all over the world.
MIG welding is often chosen over other welding processes because of high productivity at very low costs. It is also used in welding different types of commercially available metals and alloys. However, Mig welders usually suffer from eye strain after several minutes of welding. To alleviate eye fatigue, high definition filter technology makes it safe to weld for extended periods.
There is high demand for welding jobs today making it an ideal industry for high school graduates who want to earn above average salaries. According to Doug Durliat, director of West Central Ohio manufacturing consortium, entry level welders can earn an hourly rate without the need for a college degree.
It is very easy for students to complete welding programs that are offered at career centres like Apollo Career Centre in Lima, Rhodes State College and Vantage Career Centre in Van Wert. Usually, work is already waiting for the students as soon as they complete the welding program. Students can also start to learn the fundamentals of welding and receive certification to be able to work in the industry even if they have not yet finished high school education.
Aside from the different aspects of welding that includes Shield Metal Arc Welding, Gas Metal Arc Welding and Gas Tungsten Arc Welding, students can also learn welding inspection and quality acceptance criteria. If there is an opportunity to work in the industry after high school, students do not have to face the burden of tuition fees to gain college education.
Welding is an in-demand occupation particularly for those with basic, intermediate and advanced certifications. With basic certification, a student gains knowledge on the basics of the manufacturing industry. Intermediate certification means that the students have gained hands-on manufacturing experience with CNC machining and electrical process operating. Advanced certification is similar to an associate or bachelor’s degree in the manufacturing sector.
Most students who have earned a 5-month welding certificate became proficient Mig welders and are employed in various industries. They could easily be hired by big companies as entry level material welders. Further training and experience will allow a student to become a robotic welding operator in the global aerospace and defence industry.
Planning a wedding and making it a memorable and successful event requires a lot of planning and organization. It involves a lot of running around and liaising with different vendors, searching for venues, looking after catering, seating arrangements etc.
Hiring the services of a professional wedding planner in Sydney will help you to enjoy a stress free wedding. They take care of all the arrangements, while you can enjoy the festivities and celebration. Wedding planners take care of the planning and also deal with last minute emergencies during the wedding.
Selecting the right wedding planner in Sydney, who can make your dream wedding a reality is no easy task. Here are some tips to help you find contacts of wedding planners
- Search for wedding planners online. Google for planners in your locality or search social networking sites like Instagram. Most of the wedding planners have their own websites and have accounts on social networking sites, where they share pictures of their recent events. These are the right places to get to know about the wedding planners in your area.
- You can also get references about reputed wedding planner in Sydney from venue managers and other vendors. Venues have contacts of professional wedding planners, who regularly organize weddings at the venue. You can also ask the venue managers to show the pictures of the latest events done by the planner to know about the working style of the planner. Vendors work closely with wedding planners, they can recommend wedding planners, who have good working arrangements with them. But remember to ask for specifics. Know the reasons why the vendors are promoting a certain wedding planner.
- Asking for references from family and friends is another way of getting contact information of wedding planner in Sydney, who is professional and experienced. Speak to your recently married family members and know about their wedding planners. This is the best way to get first-hand information about the quality of services of the wedding planner.
- Newspapers and magazines about weddings and other events are also good places to find contact information of wedding planners.
Once you have a few contacts of wedding planners in your locality, schedule an initial interview and speak to the wedding planner directly to know about the various services offered by them and the costs for different services. See the pictures of their recent events and speak to their previous clients to know in-depth about the quality of service. Once you are satisfied that the wedding planner in Sydney suits your requirements and falls within your budget, see for their availability on your wedding dates and finalize the contract.
Many expats prefer to move to Thailand. They can easily buy extraordinary and reasonably priced condos in areas like Bangkok and Pattaya. Here, you can live in luxury with the money you buy in small amounts in the US or the UK. Once you’ve rented or purchased a luxury condo, probably overlooking the cityscape or beach, you’ll want to set it up to your liking. It’s when an interior design in Bangkok is necessary to make it look elegant and stylish.
Opting for Oriental Design
More expats prefer local oriental style of open spaces, bamboo, wood and other natural furniture, with lots of natural light. If you want to decorate your condo in an oriental design, here are some tips to follow:
- Choose an interior design in Bangkok to style your home. Utilise wood as the main surface of your walls and floors.
- Buy local artefacts and artwork to design your walls.
- Prefer earth colours like brown, warm red, mustard yellow and rust for your wooden furniture, cane tables and fixtures, rattan chairs, lampshades and carpets.
- For large glass windows, utilise light, thindrapesto allow more light and breeze
- For empty spaces, utilise planters and vines to enhance the interiors.
Modern, Western Design
Few expats prefer interior design in Bangkok for a modern luxury look in their condos. Properties are chosen in areas like Bangkok that can offer them modern conveniences like sky gardens, rooftop infinity pools, spacious balconies, floor to ceiling windows, lounges, European kitchens with luxury finish, outdoor barbeque areas, open air showers, and other luxury textures and modern amenities that can be found in US or UK condos. These may already be decorated; but if you want to redecorate, here are few ideas to help you:
- An outdoor living space, while seated around a BBQ, and added with a ref and beer tap to entertain guests.
- Prefer a gym or meditation room in the modern condo.
- A home office, especially when you’re freelancing in Bangkok. You’ll love to have a comfortable furniture, natural light and productivity features to work conveniently at home.
- An elegant bathtub, probably near a window overlooking a scenery, or in semi-outdoors, overlooking an infinity pool.
So, find a provider for interior design in Bangkok that speaks fluent English,so you communicate easily and turn your vision into reality.
The ideal underwater conditions of Thailand including its spectacular marine life make the Kingdom very popular among divers. In particular, liveaboard divers enjoy some of the best adventures with Manta rays and whale sharks including colourful coral reefs. If you want to experience this type of adventure, join Similan Island Liveaboard when the waters are its calmest so that you can reach the best sites.
However, diving in the open waters is totally different from cave diving. Cave diving is a technical activity that requires skills in open water scuba diving and rock climbing. According to Texas-based Bill Stone, a long time cave diver and expedition leader, as few as 75 people all over the world do serious cave diving. Stone who has been caving diving for 42 years said that cave diving is not a recreational sport.
Modern day cave diving grew from the need of people to explore. The simplest form of the activity is the spring dive where a diver straps on his scuba gear to journey down a clear flowing subterranean spring. This type of water adventure is quite popular in Florida and the Yucatan Peninsula.
Stone further estimates the number of people who are into cave diving as 10,000 from all over the world. The longest spring dive as recorded is 10 miles underwater, roundtrip. A more serious diver can try the sump dive that is performed into a cave where there is water. The water is usually murky with zero visibility. In some situations, the water is high enough to reach the ceiling. Professionals undertake this dive by getting from one dry chamber to another.
Because it is impossible to see, cave divers use a line similar to what mountaineers use. The line is a 2mm rope that is sturdy and heavy. The thrill for cave divers is to try to find something new by exploring.
Scuba diving is more of a recreational sport. You can dive from the Similan Island Liveaboard or you can just sit back and watch the action. However, before you do some serious diving, make sure that there is great visibility and lack of strong current to enjoy the underwater world.