Australia’s plans to make major digital platforms operating in the country pay for news received support from an unlikely place recently, with Microsoft expressing support for the government’s plans.
Of course, the company has something to gain from this, as the AU gov’t’s plans would likely lead to a bigger market share for Microsoft and Bing. A Google executive stated during a Senate hearing in January 2021 that if the Australian government moves forward with the planned legislation that would make tech giants pay for news, then Google would likely pull out its search engine in the country.
Microsoft President Brad Smith stated that they support the proposed News Media Bargaining Code, which he and Microsoft Chief Executive Satya Nadella expressed to Australian Prime Minister Morrison and Australian Communications Minister Paul Fletcher.
On PM Morrison’s end, he confirmed word that he had spoken to Microsoft’s executives about the possibility of Google being replaced by Bing should Google make good on their threat.
Smith stated that should Bing replace Google, small Australian businesses will be able to transfer their ads to Bing without dealing with too many transfer costs, if any. They stated that they believe that the proposed News Media Bargaining Code would lead to a more even playing field in the digital ecosystem, for customers, businesses, and the country in general.
Though Bing is Australia’s 2nd most used search engine, most king kong marketing reviews are calibrated for Google. This is due to the fact that Google accounts for the vast majority of market share in the country, reportedly around 95%.
Integrating customer feedback like King Kong marketing review is very critical for a digital agency. A digital agency can determine from reviews what its customers feel about the service, whether they were satisfied by the marketing strategies used or if they have any concerns that have to be addressed the soonest possible time.
There are many tools that can be used to encourage customer feedback but the most common is surveys. Designing surveys is a combination of science and art. Since there has been a steady decline in customers who are willing to answer surveys, it must be simple and measurable.
The customer’s decision to agree to a survey can be influenced if the estimated time is mentioned. For example, if the survey is rather short, the customer can be informed that it will take not more than 2 minutes. Don’t ask too many questions because customers will avoid the survey altogether.
In order to eliminate any customer bias in their feedback, the survey must be anonymous. The questions must be in a neutral tone so that the customer will have a choice. Customers must not be forced to leave feedback; otherwise, they will only answer the questions for the sake of compliance. If the questions are effective, they can capture customer feedback easily.
Customer feedback through King Kong marketing review is very critical to a digital agency’s reputation. Online competition in the digital industry can be fierce so that the ability to stand out in a crowd and grab the attention of consumers is greatly dependent on customer reviews.
A digital agency is committed to listening to king kong marketing agency review to measure their overall satisfaction levels. Customer feedback will provide insight on what areas of the business needs improvement. When customer reviews are addressed in real time, it enhances their experience with the brand.
According to Candice Ong, Chief Commercial Officer of ShopBack they used customer feedback metrics to in the product development process. During the pandemic, consumers became more conservative with spending. Value was among their top purchasing considerations.
Ong believes that listening to consumers is often forgotten when the business grows. However, there is always a person behind every click, impression and sale. During the pre-Covid19 days, ShopBack would gather feedback from focus groups. They invited consumers to test their products. During the pandemic, they continued to collect feedback through calls and virtual meetings.
Introducing new features to products can be difficult. Tech and product teams would use customer feedback to decide which features to launch. However, the process does not end there. User response to the newly launched features must be monitored to determine whether the team is on the right track. User research teams engage with customers and gather their feedback through email surveys so that they can identify the problems that need to be solved.
When a client posts a king kong marketing agency review, it is usually based on the experience they have had with the digital agency. The review is used as a valuable resource to adjust and make improvements to the service. Listening to the opinions of customers make them feel more attached and valued.
COVID-19 has hit the global economy and community hard, with industries, organizations, and individuals being forced to adapt. With things like marketing strategies, king kong marketing reviews and the like being noticeably different from what they were before the pandemic.
A report entitled Brand New Australia, from The Lab and Nature took a look at how Aussies’ outlooks have changed in the wake of COVID-19, with their data showing that around two-thirds of Aussies see the pandemic, the restrictions and changes that it brought to people’s lives, were the clean slate that was needed for a re-evaluation of people’s lifestyles. Meanwhile, about one-third stated that they feel that COVID-19 has changed what they really want out of life.
Nature Sydney Managing Director James Jayesuria says that the research is a clear sign that a lot of Aussies see COVID-19 as a chance for change, contrasting a fair number of people who believes that things need to go back to ‘normal’.
Jayesuria says that more than half of their respondents expressed fears about their futures, while more than a third saw opportunities arising from the crisis.
The Brand New Australia report is based on qualitative and quantitative national research of Aussies, with a sample size of 6,000 people aged 18 and over.
For those interested in king kong marketing reviews and the like, the report also noted that five new consumer groups have emerged from the COVID-19 world, which they labelled as such:
- Safety seekers, representing 26% of Aussies, are the people that worry about their future, and harbour fears that they or someone they’re close with will get COVID-19.
- Strugglers, accounting for 18%, are similar, but their concerns are more about financials.
- Simplifiers, who account for 20%, want to live simpler lives and had their outlook on life changed.
- Opportunists, also accounting for 20%, are people who see the COVID-19 pandemic as a chance to re-evaluate how they live their lives.
- Returners, who account for 16% of respondents, are the ones that are least worried about the future and simply want things to return to the way they were.
Lab Co-Founder and CEO Neale Cotton says that COVID-19 has changed a lot of people’s loves, but how people react and how they now see the future isn’t uniform. They note that, in this time and climate, it’s more important than ever for brands to communicate.
As the growth of businesses emerges every day, the competition for the attention of readers only becomes stronger. This is a proof that being consistent on the top of the newest SEO trends is a way to meet the requirements of search engines for website ranking.
Each year, the search algorithms of Google have numerous changes. Even the most minor changes have an impact on search ranking. To keep up in the industry, here are a few of the SEO trends that you should expect in 2020.
- Voice Search – People discover more of what they can do with a mobile device and a good internet connection. One of the latest hypes of today is the voice search where users can search how they speak. In 2017 alone, there had been 33 million voice search questions. Example: “Google, can you look for an Indian restaurant near me?” According to the data from March 2019, voice searches comprise 20% of mobile queries. The more popular voice search becomes, the more people type search queries in the same manner they speak.
- Featured Snippets – When you search on google, you will be provided with a short answer or a summary. This is called the featured snippets. These are displayed at the beginning of the SERP result and are found above organic ads. For a few years with featured snippets, search engine result page of Google has given significant changes. This is being seen as a helpful trend among many businesses, such as King Kong SEO that has gathered numerous clients.
- More Marketers – One of the strategies that many businesses use to extend their marketing is to spend on influencers. This is common especially in companies that are for fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and the like. When you go online, you will always see ads from one page to another. This is because website creators, such as King Kong SEO, know that online users will click ads that have great influencers. These are also good sources of information when people look for reviews of a particular product. People are more likely to read and rely on reviews that come from a good influencer.