Asia has a lot to offer in terms of exotic beaches, delicious cuisine and rich history. For this year, Lonely Planet has released the top must visit places for tourists.
- Hokkaido, Japan. Hokkaido is located in the most northern part of the main island of Japan. It is known for its skiing volcanoes as well as hot springs. According to Lonely Planet, Hokkaido made a name because of the perfect powder snow it boasts but tourists were also captivated by the charm it hold all throughout the year, whatever the season.
- Shanghai, China. The biggest city in China boasting a population of 24 million. A Disney resort has been opened this year and the Shanghai Tower, the second tallest in the world, is already completed.
- Jeonju, South Korea. A city located in South Korea which is famous for its food. UNESCO calls this city “Creative City for Gastronomy”.
- Con Dao Islands, Vietnam. This is the main attraction in Vietnam nowadays. The connecting flight from Ho Chi Minh City has been improved in order for tourist to enjoy the islands’ seafood and beaches.
- Hong Kong, China. Hong Kong used to be the under the colony of Britain but now it is a modern city located at the southeastern part of China and famous for its skyline. There is a 50 square kilometers geopark that was designed by UNESCO located in the northeast part of the region.
- Ipoh, Malaysia. Ipoh is the capital of Perak which is a state of Malaysia. It is a food capital not known to many and boasts a unique hotel called Sekeping Kong Heng.
- Pemuteran, Indonesia. It is located in the northwestern part of Bali and is known for its beaches. This is not yet packed with tourists and perfect for anyone wanting to relax by the beach.
- Trang Islands, Thailand. Located in the southern part of Thailand, it is accessible by boats coming from Krabi or Phuket.
- Meghalaya, India. It is located in the northeastern part of the Indian state. Known for tourists who love to hike, climb and water raft.
- Taitung, Taiwan. This city is situated in the southeastern part of Taiwan located near the Pacific Ocean.
Tourists planning to take a holiday should book now the perfect accommodation such as resort accommodation in Krabi to avoid the peak season.
The digital currency bitcoin is now experiencing its second halving event which happens once in every four years. This event is a rule that is hard coded into the rulebook of the digital currency which demands for the rewards earned by miners to be cut in half. These miners are the ones responsible in making the network safe and secure from hackers with the use of their computing capacity. For every 210,000 blocks containing transactions that are processed, the halving takes place.
According to the CEO of the bitcoin company backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Balaji Srinivasa, halving is considered is just like New Year’s Eve for the financial experts fond of predicting the future.
The halving event has already been proven to be a significant part of the mining process and will continue to be in the future. The users of the bitcoin that invest the computing power of their computers as well as electricity in running these computers nonstop are the ones that are given the incentive. The market is already predicting what the halving effect will be but for many of the users they are more concerned with their operation as the current reward of 25 bitcoins will be cut into 12.5 as the halving takes place. The potential profit they could earn is now less than before and it is evident that after the halving not all miners might be able to survive. A bitcoin mining startup based in Sweden, KnCMiner, has already filed for bankruptcy two months ago.
As the halving takes place, the value of the bitcoin has decreased by 5 per cent. Based on a report by CoinDesk, the bitcoin price of $660 has become $627 instead. A few hours later, the price of the digital currency has recovered a bit and moved up to $640 which makes the drop to 4 per cent only. Since the market is still adjusting from the effect of the halving volatility is expected. At the early months of 2016, the price of bitcoin has already increased by 50 per cent and is expect to rise further due to the reduction of the supply. Those getting started with bitcoins just now might be up for a challenge since the competition is quite steep at the moment.
Last month, the Department of Rural Highways launched the opening of the new bridge that now links two parts of Krabi province – Koh Lanta Noi and the Koh Lanta Yai. Since the opening, it has officially been open to the use of the public commuters and private vehicles.
The new bridge is referred to by the department as “Siri Lanta”. It will be responsible in making sure that the mainland will now have easy access to all the tourist spots located on the islands. This will also cut the time that are being spent riding the ferries.
The construction of the bridge was worth 450 million in baht. During the opening, the presiding person on the ceremony is Arkhom Termphittaya-Paisit, the transport minister of Thailand.
According to the transport minister, now that the bridge is open for the public, there are a lot of issues that have been resolved considering that the area is having problems when it comes to the number of the ferries that are operating on the islands. The ferries are very limited and the operation time lasts for 16 hours with only a number of ferries going back and forth. The first trip starts at 6 in the morning and the last trip to the islands is 10 in the evening.
Another problem is that the local residents have to fall in line for a long time before they can board the ferry together with their vehicles. The waiting time alone adds a considerable amount to the total time of their travel.
Not to mention the situation during the peak season wherein tourists come pouring and they have to wait further which causes more delay.
The situations cited above are only very minor problems compared to life and death circumstances herein they have to transport a very ill patient to the hospital.
Another concern that has been raised many times is the negative impact on the environment since the ferries are causing water pollution. With the presence of the bridge which is 650 meters longs, tourists will now have an easier access to a family resort in Krabi.
Starting any business can be very difficult especially if you have no experience running a business. You would have many things to worry about from business licenses and permits to securing funding, hiring employees and acquiring the necessary equipment needed. Truly it can be frustrating.
When it comes to plumbing businesses, your business would revolve around offering plumbing services to people from small tasks like fixing leaks and cleaning drains to big projects like pipe instalments. While starting a plumbing business may be difficult, the plumbing industry does offer numerous opportunities for plumbers as the plumbing industry is always in demand.
To help you out a bit, here is a simple step-by-step guide to starting a plumbing business.
- First thing you would have to do is to get the proper licenses and permits. No business could ever operate legally without licenses and permits. For plumbing businesses, the owner should be a qualified plumber before he could operate a business. This means you would have to go through an apprenticeship which can last for a few years as well as taking the necessary courses for plumbing. To become a licensed plumber, you would have to take and pass a Journeyman’s test. Your business will need a tax identification number along with insurance to make sure your clients will be safe and secure.
- Once you have acquired all the necessary legal documents to operate a business, your next task would be getting the right equipment that you will use to operate your business. This would include all the plumbing tools that you and your employees will use. You would also need a vehicle, preferably a van, to use for transport.
- If needed, you would have to find people who will serve as your employees to help you tackle plumbing jobs more effectively.
- Advertisement is your last but most important priority because through marketing and advertising you would be able to introduce your business to people. You may have the best emergency plumbing service out there but if people don’t know about you then everything is all for naught.
Ferrari is one of the most powerful brands in the Middle East region as well as the rest of the world; however, there is something passionate about the perception of the brand which can be considered unique. In terms of numbers, the UAE is a major market for Ferraris including Abu Dhabi, Dubai and other GCC countries including Oman.
There seems to be a huge sensibility about latest brands in the region however Ferrari models are all remarkable and incredibly popular in the region. When people consider speed, comfort and lifestyle when buying a car, their most obvious choice will be the Ferrari 488 GTB, the Ferrari 488 Spider and the California T. The California is a fantastic choice for a daily vehicle and it is received with overwhelming excitement.
The Ferrari 488 GTB is a powerful successor of Ferrari 458 Italia. It is primarily a racing car but it should not deter non-professional drivers from buying one. The engine of Ferrari 488 GTB is 3902cc V8 Turbo and is at the top of its class when it comes to power output, torque and response times. The engine releases 660 HP at 8,000 rpm with a response time at the accelerator of just 0.8 seconds at 2,000 rpm.
Ferrari 488 Spider is the latest of Maranello’s open top V8 sports cars. This is the most powerful of Ferrari’s mid-rear-engine V8 cars to feature a patented retractable hard top considered to be a technological innovation in design. Just like the previous Spider versions from Ferrari, 488 Spider is aimed for clients who are seeking open-air motoring experience in a high-performance car with that unmistakable Ferrari sound.
The Middle East takes about 8% of total Ferrari production which is at least 10% of total worldwide sales. However, Ferrari does not believe in achieving product volumes because it prefers quality over quantity. There has been year-on-year growth in sales of between 25 -30% since 2012 in the Middle East region. Exclusivity is very important for Ferrari 488 Dubai so that customers can be provided with a unique experience. The momentum right now may not be similar to 2012 but Ferrari believes that there is still strong passion for its super cars.